Ursula Blythe, Steve Bramall, Richard Davies, Andrea English, Patricia Hannan, Ruth Heilbronn (Chair), Eri Mountbatten, Diana Murdoch, Janet Orchard, Leyla Osman, Doret de Ruyter, Adrian Skilbeck, Lewis Stockwell, Judith Suissa and Carrie Winstanley.
Aims and objectives
- To initiate and develop proposals for promoting the work of the PESGB to new audiences, including students, educational practitioners and early career academics.
- To encourage and support the work of PESGB members to network with others across different institutions and disciplines and to collaborate in activities involving work in philosophy of education.
- To make recommendations to the Executive Committee for financial support of activities to the above areas.
- To monitor and evaluate ongoing activities in the above areas and to report back annually to the Executive Committee.
- To encourage members of the Society to help to facilitate projects initiated by the Development Committee.
Application for funds for new developments
Small sums are available for members wishing to make new developments in line with the society’s and the committee’s aims. Applications are invited year round (download an application form here).